Sorry for getting this up so late. I have been unmotivated about doing nails and all that jazz all week. I figure I’d put up two tutorials this week. One today and one at my regular time on Monday. I hope to be back on top of things after that. You know, taping two a week and have them all queued to go on Monday mornings.
This week I had to do rainbow nails. I struggled with this one because all I kept coming up with I could easily find on the internet. So I googled “rainbow” and after searching the images section, I found something that kind of gave me an idea. Now my ideas rarely if ever turn out how I want but I actually don’t mind this one. It’s simple, fun, and cute. At least to me it is. I do hope you like it. Let’s get started!
Pictures of the final look:
Items I used:
- Finger Paints Base Coat
- China Glaze in Up All Night
- Orly in Prisma Gloss Silver
- Stripe Rite in White
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in White
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Black
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Red
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Orange
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Yellow
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Green
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint in Blue
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints in Purple
- Finger Paints Top Coat
- Small Dotting Tool
- Large Dotting Tool
- 10/0 Artist Loft Round Brush
How I created this look:
That’s all for now! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I shall see you all again really soon! Take care!